Tuesday 11 September 2007

HERE I AM AGAIN!

I expect you have been wondering where I have been to! Well believe it or not my PA/Secretary spent the whole of last week helping out her old firm at their office - instead of reporting on my goings on! Talk about letting a chap down!.

Whilst she was out me and the Boss had a lovely quiet week, pottering about on our own and not having to listen to that woman organising (trying to) and so on! Still we did miss her and glad she is around again now!

I was also a bit under the weather last week (had a tummy bug) so that didn't help - still all is well now and this is up and running again.

We spent some time in the garden this week, tidying and pruning - and to my horror she took all my toys inside today because a friend is coming tomorrow ti dig up a shrub and she thought "they might be in the way"!


I took some of them staight out again and am keeping an eye on them as you might guess.



At present it is teatime so I have told 'her' not to take too long posting this page - as I am getting hungry with all this activity.

Back later ...


Chez xx

No comments: