Monday 17 September 2007

Hi Folks

I wonder if any of your other dogs have this thing called Arthur Itis - 'parently that is what is wrong with my leg. My back leg (left) is very stiff sometimes and I am OK on my feet; but when I have been having a snooze it is a bit difficult to get up.

Nooow I find I have it in my left elbow as well which is not helping. I have several short walks a day and if I want to go further we have a compromise - and go somewhere I can flop down when I find the going tough.

My lovely vets (two ladies - one called Katrina who is away at the moment and Claudia) are very kind and give me some syrupy stuff called Metacam which Sue and the Boss put in my food at teatime to take and this relieves the pain.

I am also on a DIET ! ugghh ! When I arrived with this lovely family I was very thin and underweight and they built me up and made me feel lovely and my coat grew long and curly and I am very happy. Unfortunately I am now apparently a 'bit overweight' (honestly!) and so I am dieting. It is going very well and everyone is very pleased and Claudia says it will ease the pressure on my joints and help my friend Arthur Itis or something (she knows all this stuff!!!) Sue is on a diet too as she needs it as well so that's a help!

Anyway we now measure my tea very carefully and count out the few treats I am allowed over the day and no more and I am trimming up beautifully.

I am feeling stiff today as it is rather cold, but I feel very well otherwise (don't let on, or they w8ill think I am enjoying dieting or something!)

Anyway, off for an afternoon nap right now ...

See you all again later


Chezzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.