Sunday 2 September 2007

SEPTEMBER BEGINS

A pinch and a punch for the first of the month ....white rabbits...white rabbits...white rabbits ... Does anyone know why we are supposed to say that at the beginning of the month??? My dotty family all say it and I just look wise and try not to smirk at them!

Following some lovely sunny days it has turned a bit dull and cloudy today but I enjoyed my morning walk with Sue; it was not too hot with my big fur coat on and we met some other doggy friends on the way.

Sue has been busy catching up work on her Jerry Green website and the Ivy Villa one because she is not at home during hte day next week. The Boss and I will have some peace! As I told you she has been asked by her old firm to give them a hand and so we shall have to keep each other company until she comes in at teatime with all the gossip!

My friend Signe likes my blog, apparently, and has sent me a nice email about it. Thanks Signe.

more later ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez! My mum and I have started our work in Stockholm now. We are nannies to two little children, a baby girl named Hedvig and a six years old boy named Léon. Little Hedvig is laughing each time she looks at me and it makes me very happy. We will be staying here in Stockholm every sunday night to wednesday afternoon for many months now. Mum and I even stayed here quite a long time when Hedvig was born, so I have already made some friends here. I hope I will meet them again when we take our walks.