Friday 31 August 2007

UPDATE 31ST AUGUST

Believe it or not I made a page for the 30th but SHE messed it up so now I am all behind and it here it is the 31st.

Mind you we have been enjoying the GREAT OUTDOORS more than ever this week as it has been nice and sunny and very tempting.

This morining she got tbe flipping ANIMAL out again and whizzed it around and got all my carefully woven dog hairs out of the carpets again; she is annoying. It did not take long and we soon got back in the garden, hanging out the clothes and drinking coffee and I got a treat which was nice....

Have you had a look at Signe ? She is lovely isn't she. In the winter in Sweden 'parently it is VERY cold and Signe grows a lovely think coat - will send you one of her later in the year when she has grown it back again!

Think that's all for tonight; will go and see what the family are getting up to - watching TV I suppose


night - Chez zzzzzzzzzzzzz






No comments: