Saturday 25 August 2007

Introduction to Chez Doggy Daily News

Hello all - this is Chez just starting this diary thingy! As I am a dog - a Border Collie actually and very bright of course - I am not used to this IT and PC lark - does it mean 'Intelligent Today' or Please Chez' or something like that ???

...only joking .. I am getting this news place ready before we go for our early morning walk tomorrow; that is always the best part of the day because there are always lots of lovely new sniffs and reports to discover .. I check out where all my pals have passed by and then I usually bump into one or two of them when I am out with Sue - she thinks she is in charge but of course we dogs know this is nothing of the sort !!!


Hopefully today we will meet up with my best friend 'Meg'. She is a Border Collie too so we get on very well. She is a bit older than me but don't tell her I said so as women get funny about discussing age apparently

Anyway, she was around when my predecessor was able to go for walks and they were friends too. I was a bit apprehensive when I first came here and went out because I was 'rescued' or something and I did not know anyone. Anyway, Meg took me under her wing (paw) and made me feel at home which was lovely

So here we go ... be back later on to tell you all about it

Chez x

No comments: