Saturday 25 August 2007

Lunchtime - Saturday 25th August 2007

Well we have been out for our morning walk! [Had a bit of a lie in this morning - HER idea of course] - I kissed her cheek once and that was nice 'cos she wakes up and strokes my head of course - then I lay down patiently but after a short while SHE realised I needed to go out and stretch my legs!

I have a bit of arthritis nowadays and after a good night's sleep I am a bit stiff in my joints and ready for a stroll which helps a lot.

We met our friend Scruffy today and seh is a lovely little ginger terrier who lives near us. She is a bit shy but I like her now I have got to know her - she is a 'rescue' too apparently and she has a jolly nice life

The folks who provide shelter for us lost dogs in the first place do a marvellous job. I was taken in by Jerry Green Foundation Trust and they looked after me and found me this wonderful home; I have a lovely family and lots of nice meals and cuddles and walks ... oh I could go on and on

Anyway, we had a late breakfast and some toast (my favourite but I am on a diet - more of this later!!!) and boiled eggs (for them) and now I am having my late morning nap ...

speak again later


Chez z z z z z z z ...



No comments: